Captain Fin proudly presents the launch of our Summer 2017 Boardshort collection. Our material offering consists of fine yarn Dolphin Stretch fabrics to modern ultra soft rigids. With a focus on the highest standards of seam construction for non abrasion and ultra high durability ratings. We matched the premium materials with a minimal yet classic approach to styling. Our fly and waistband have less paneling and streamlined closure methods to keep you secure without excessive trims. Our goal is to find the balance of functional necessities without gimmicks, materials that are durable while allowing unrestricted movement in all situations.
APPROVED BY REAL DOLPHINS
Powerfully unpredictable. Those two words perfectly describe Dane Reynolds surfing. Challenged with trying to improve on what was already a magic fin was no easy task. The new Dane fin is the next level in performance, power and progression. " They are slightly more upright with larger side fins and a smaller center fin. I find they work in tight transitions, but have a lot of drive. These fins loosen and liven up my boards.-Dane Reynolds --Made with bits of real panther. Available in Small, Medium and Large
• Compatibility: Futures
• Construction: Honeycomb
• Flex: Medium
• Size: Small up to 155 lbs.
• Front Height: 4.4 Base: 4.3 Area: 14.56 Foil: Flat
• Rear Height: 4.2 Base: 4.0 Area: 12.39 Foil: 50/50
• Size: Medium 140-190 lbs.
• Front Height: 4.55 Base: 4.5 Area: 15.48 Foil: Flat
• Rear Height: 4.34 Base: 4.2 Area: 13.17 Foil: 50/50
• Size: Large 175+
• Front Height: 4.75 Base: 4.62 Area: 16.73 Foil: Flat
• Rear Height: 4.4 Base: 4.53 Area: 14.36 Foil: 50/50
Dane Reynolds, Noa Dean, Dion Agius, Creed McTaggart, Ben Bourgeois, Wade Goodall, Addy Giddings, Noa Deane, Tanner Gudauskas, Chippa Wilson, Dylan Graves, Eli Steele